Outlook Therapeutics, was advancing a retina drug to prevent blindness, was in “stealth mode” during early development. As its clinical program moved towards completion, Outlook engaged LHS to strategize and execute optimal ways to increase its visibility within the retina/ ophthalmology community, develop rigorous competitive intelligence on dozens of potential competitors, and help create a 5-year commercialization plan. Often constrained by a very small team, Outlook needed flexible, sophisticated and nuanced help to shape the market and execute its pre-commercialization program.
- Strategic positioning: LHS refined ways to convey drug’s value while deflecting potential opposition. LHS gathered extensive competitive intelligence on dozens of biosimilar and innovator drugs and collaborated on podium data presentations and the 5-year commercialization plan.
- Briefing influencers: Through media outreach and work with KOLs, LHS set the table for the Phase 3 pivotal data, BLA filing and expected launch.
- Engaging industry: LHS nurtured relationships with key industry associations to boost Outlook’s footprint in retina and ophthalmology.
- Social engagement: LHS upgraded Outlook’s LinkedIn profile and initiated a robust Twitter presence, including mini video posts.
- Strategic positioning: Company’s drug was embraced by retina community, and the competitive intelligence guided central messaging and informed BOD actions. Collaboration on podium presentations showcased extraordinary Phase 3 data, and creation with Outlook of the 5-year plan set direction for upcoming product launch.
- Briefing influencers: LHS introduced Outlook to retina community via trade press and social media.
- Engaging industry: LHS outreach resulted in video podcasts, broadcast opportunities, speaker invitations, multiple articles and ongoing social media collaborations.
- Social engagement: Outlook gained significant share-of-voice in an active online forum