Environmental Policy 2020
As a health and science strategic communications firm working with leading innovators, we are committed to managing environmental impacts responsibly. As such, the guide below is a framework to begin to get the organization ready for implementation. We will review this policy on a yearly basis, with input from the senior leadership team and staff.
Our mission is to work with organizations who are leading the charge in health and science innovation and have a responsibility to communicate with and educate key stakeholders/customers.
We will continue to upgrade our training and development of staff and contractors (as appropriate) to ensure that we not only comply with environmental legislation but review and monitor our progress as a firm.
- We encourage staff to use transit/green transportation as appropriate
- We have recycling receptacles at our on-location site for packaging materials
- We will continue to use remanufacturing printer cartridges
- Encourage cleaning crew to use eco-friendly products (as appropriate during COVID-19 times)
- Ensure printers, refrigerator, etc., are Energy-efficient certified