- Increase IR visibility and shareholder value for an international company focused on CNS disorders, with a potential breakthrough therapy for a disease impacting nearly 1% of the world’s population.
- Develop investor, KOL and strategic partner understanding for the commercial potential of evenamide and its unique mechanism of action impacting schizophrenia and treatment resistant schizophrenia.
- Rebuild investor credibility following an earlier late-stage trial failure that decimated Newron’s market cap.
- Counselled management on a strategic investor and media relations approach carefully implemented over 9 months.
- Orchestrated the disclosure, messaging, scientific presentation, and investor teleconference approaches for three successive data readouts that demonstrated increasingly convincing efficacy and safety for evenamide in treatment resistant schizophrenia.
- Built awareness, visibility through global media outreach for evenamide’s novel MOA and potential as an add-on therapy to all current schizophrenia therapies.
- Utilized LHS Reach™ to target U.S. and international investment community and secured high-impact meetings at the largest U.S. biotech investor conferences.
- Increased awareness of evenamide’s therapeutic potential and repositioned Newron with near-term commercial opportunities and long-term pipeline.
- More than 50 high-impact one-on-one meetings with investors at JP Morgan and BIO CEO conferences.
- Four strategic partnering meetings with global pharma companies for Newron’s evenamide asset.
- 15 high-profile media articles with over 35 million global reader impressions.
- Newron’s share price and market cap increased by over 500% in 9 months.