Using earned and paid media to educate clinicians
TriSalus launched an innovative new infusion system that leverages its proven, proprietary delivery technology to deliver therapeutics to solid tumors. The new, 510(k) approved, TriNav Infusion System drug delivery device received transitional pass-through payment (TPT) status from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). There was a lack of understanding of the benefits of the TPT process among key stakeholder audiences – interventional radiologists, surgical oncologists and hospital administrators. LHS aimed to promote the launch of the new TriNav device while educating key stakeholders about the benefits of the device and CMS TPT status.
- Create differentiated positioning and messaging for the TriNav launch and promote via media outreach
- Educate key stakeholders with earned and paid approach on the unique advantages of TriNav system and its elite CMS TPT status.
- Utilize medical meetings to promote awareness with media and interventional radiologists
- Develop Twitter ad using geotargeting around Society of Interventional Oncology (SIO) conference.
- Identified advertorial opportunities for Interventional News and the SIR Today Magazine to reach key audiences.
- On-message coverage in relevant publications including: Medgadget, Proactive Investors, Interventional News, Drug Delivery Business & more – with 15 reporter responses to embargo and 5 interviews conducted.
- Targeted SIO Twitter ad generated 8,076 impressions and 71 engagements.
- Generated 40 attendees at satellite session on TPT payment status at SIO conference.
- Advertorial placed in Interventional News, with 12,200 subscribed readers (84% interventional radiologists) and placement on interventionalnews.com with 8,700+ users per month.
- Successfully placed CEO as panelist at BIO CEO & Investor Conference with 1,100 attendees and 450 investors in attendance each year.