Newron Pharmaceuticals SpA: Expanded Global and U.S. Investor Visibility
Newron is a Swiss-traded biopharmaceutical company focused on late-stage clinical therapies for patients with diseases of the central nervous system. Newron was looking to provide investors a further understanding of their investment thesis, build their visibility globally, and in particular, expand their presence within the US investment, sell-side analyst and investment banking community.
- Execute a globally viewed scientific and investor-oriented R&D Day to increase investor visibility.
- Develop a US-centric marketing strategy for the event, including message and presentation development, event and location branding and broadcast design.
- Audience acquisition through extensive media relations, press release distribution, focused email campaigns and personal investor outreach.
- Secured the participation of two of the world’s leading KOLs in Rett syndrome and Schizophrenia as speakers.
- More than 850 webcast participants from 7 countries worldwide.
- 35 in-person attendees, including representatives from 8 investment banks and 9 sell-side analysts.
- Extensive media coverage including CheckRare.com live video of KOL Daniel Glaze, MD, of Baylor College of Medicine discussing the state of Rett syndrome treatment.