As we continue with hybrid conferences in 2022, here are some tips to help you navigate the digital format and reach your target stakeholders at this year’s hybrid conferences.
- Take advantage of one-on-one partnering systems offered by the conference to get a head start and set up meetings in advance of the conference. As an example, the BIO One-on-One Partnering system saves outreach from their conferences in your profile, so you can track who you have met with before.
- Develop a conference participation strategy for the year targeting the audiences you are looking to reach whether it be investors, partners, or the medical community.
- A short elevator pitch is essential in generating interest in your company. Keep it concise, within a minute and include your most important points. The goal is to pique interest in a longer conversation.
- Be comprehensive in your preparation. Update your company presentation materials to reflect your most recent accomplishments from 2021. A polished and accurate presentation using the LHS fifteen Side Presentation® methodology will bolster your profile when connecting with investors and partners.
- Stay engaged with the people you (e)meet through social media. In addition to reviewing LHS fifteen slide presentation® materials, ensure that your own social media platform is active and updated. Stay connected with people beyond the conferences and engage an even larger audience.