The Social Media and Marketing (SMM) specialist will develop and implement social media marketing campaigns for LaVoieHealthScience and its corporate clients. This position works directly with AEs, ADs, and clients. We are a collaborative team that relies on SMM’s creative ideas and knowledge in developing MARCOM strategies. Day to day responsibilities include switching gears quickly between clients, understanding major health and science issues and opportunities, following the news, creating content in alignment with clients’ style guides and brand image, and the ability to conceptualize, schedule and manage projects from inception to conclusion. Understanding of a regulated market (public companies) and/or development stage companies with unapproved products is important.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand the news business, have experience in public relations, and love our fast-paced, deadline-driven world.
- Have agency, client or corporate experience.
- Have experience creating, executing, and managing influencer campaigns.
- Are thrilled to work with a small, committed, and diligent team that has high expectations for excellence.
- Possess web-savvy writing skills, a stellar command of grammar, and off-the-charts attention to detail.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintain a working knowledge of principles of SEO, including keyword research.
- Be proficient in Google ad words
- Possess functional knowledge of WordPress.
- Be proficient in social media management platforms.
- Are highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Intelligent and follow the news and issues around rare diseases, central nervous system disorders, cancer and more.
- Are experienced in strategizing and executing organic and paid social media campaigns utilizing the most important networks.
- Develop and deliver daily social media content to relevant communities that support Social Media Marketing Specialist business goals.
- Analyze the effectiveness of online campaigns in real time by collecting data and producing reports required to evaluate the effectiveness of social media programs.