Administrative Assistant – Support Agency’s operations initiatives.
The role of the Administrative Assistant is to support health and science focused Agency’s operations initiatives. Reporting to COO/VP of Finance, the Administrative Assistant will assist with day-to-day operations and is part of Operations Team with EA and CEO.
This is a full time (40 hours/week) position. This role is required to be onsite (Boston Office) from Mondays through Fridays (9am-5:30pm).
The responsibilities (includes, but not limited to the following):
Support Agency’s Operations Initiatives:
- On-site support for CEO, EA and COO
- Day-to-day management of vendors, including building management and IT vendor
- Offer critical on-site support for IT
- Oversight of the reception function, including greeting visitors, performing COVID-19 wellness checks for employees and visitors
- Assists with agency’s recruiting efforts
- Assisting credit cards reconciliation process and expense tracking
- Assisting Agency’s IT infrastructure with COO/VP of Finance’s guidance
- Assisting/managing/organizing contractor, vendor and client agreements
- Creating/assisting Team and morale building activities
- Assisting office management functions of ordering supplies, making sure office environment is clean and professional, organizing internal client meetings, and assisting with any other needs that arise.
- Assisting onboarding/offboarding for new hires/contractors
- Assisting in New Business/Marketing process as needed
- Supporting CEO and EA as needed
- Other operational/finance support
QUALIFICATIONS & MINDSET
- Strong interest in administration, operational management & process improvement
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration
- An individual who can handle a variety of constituencies, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a complex environment with multiple priorities
- Office 365 Experience including strong skills in PowerPoint, Word, Teams, etc. as well as other software such as Zoom
- Unflappable personality in fast-paced culture required
Who We Are
With roots in one of the world’s leading health and innovation markets, LaVoieHealthScience is a strategic, integrated communications firm with a keen focus on solving complex communications challenges. The firm is staffed with specialized thinkers in health and science innovation and provides strategy consulting, investor relations and corporate communications, public relations and marketing support to build recognition for health science innovators.