POSITION: EA/Administration Role
REPORTS TO: CEO
STATUS: Full-time position, predominately an on-site position in Boston working alongside CEO and VP, Finance/Chief Operations Officer
EA/Administration is a motivated and adaptable individual to support CEO and Senior Leadership Team (SLT) in a fast-growing agency. As a strategist and implementer, the individual will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the CEO and SLT. EA/Administration will handle day-to-day management of personnel to allow CEO to focus on growing the firm.
EA/Administration will be the right hand to our CEO—able to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems. The EA/Administration is responsible for conserving the CEO’s time by prioritizing items that need attention and reminding as appropriate. The EA/Administration Role represents the CEO by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence, answering questions and meeting requests directed at the CEO. EA/Administration Role is responsible for streamlining processes and set up procedures to optimize the CEO’s time to give her the flexibility to focus less on the details and more on the big picture of growing the agency. In addition, the EA/Administration Role may also be asked to support the COO & VP of Finance working on finance and operation projects, as well as assisting with new business efforts as needed.
Includes, but not limited to the following:
EA/Administration Role Responsibilities
- Gatekeeping- Assess inquires directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
- Calendar/Meeting Management- Managing the CEO’s calendar by booking meetings, conference calls, and travel. This responsibility includes meeting with the CEO at the end of every day to go over the calendar for the next day, reminding the CEO about upcoming deadlines, and consistently reviewing the CEO’s calendar to anticipate any issues or conflicts that may arise and work on resolving them before it becomes a crisis.
- Overseeing office management functions of ordering supplies, making sure office environment is clean and professional, organizing internal client meetings, and assisting with any other needs that arise.
- Be the eyes and ears of the CEO, staying ahead of the CEO’s schedule and anticipating needs
- Leads current office relocation, including potential other locations, as appropriate
- Coordinate the execution of the Agency’s initiatives and working with the COO as needed on projects related to the successful operation of the agency.
- Managing agency’s IT infrastructure with CEO/COO’s guidance.
- Acting as a liaison between the CEO and her clients and employees.
- Promoting the corporate image internally and externally.
- Assisting COO with Accounts Receivables/Accounts Payables.
- Assisting/manage with contractor/vendor agreements with COO.
- Develop and directs the planning of agency’s projects/initiatives.
- Oversees coordination of team’s effort required to successfully complete projects.
- Supporting the team in keeping track of new business inquiries and prospects.
- Cultivate/Foster LHS’ culture
- Helping/Adapting to Remote Working/Rotation Schedule Environment
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skill
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with SLT
- Able to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Effective, versatile and actional oriented
- Must be a detail-oriented, self-starter with a demonstrated ability to take action and make things happen.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as a strong proofreading ability.
- Desire to learn and willingness to do whatever it takes to maintain a successful client relationship.
- Ability to work under deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Completing projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining the cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and adjusting plans as needed.
- Improving operational efficiency by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; then implementing change.
- Unflappable personality.