Building Reputation in the Life Science Industry
Chris Garabedian, Chairman & CEO of Xontogeny, is an industry pioneer guiding and building early-stage biopharma companies. Chris wanted to share his extensive financial, drug development, rare disease, and operational background with the industry to gain further exposure for his life science accelerator, Xontogeny and Perceptive Xontogeny Venture Fund where he is portfolio manager.
- LHS developed story platforms and content that would resonate with national, international, and trade reporters and transcend into speaking opportunities at key industry related meetings, panels, and events.
- Key themes included:
- An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Early Stage Financing
- How to Select Your Company’s Investors
- Exploring R&D Bottlenecks & Inefficiencies that Stall Medical Promising Innovations
- Understanding Clinical Trial Development
- LHS successfully developed and submitted multiple panels for conferences that included Chris along with luminaries from the biotech and financial industries
- LHS secured speaking opportunities on various BIO panels, Fierce Biotech Drug Development Forum, East/West CEO, and Leading Biotech’s Boston BD Conference as well as:
- Rare Disease Clinical Dev. Summit – Fireside chat on Navigate Regulatory Strategies for Rare Disease Clinical Development with Melanie Blank, MD, US FDA
- FDA/CMS Summit – Panel on Manufacturer, Payer and Regulator Perspectives on Aligning Data Requirements for Global Drug Development