SIRION is a European viral vector technologies company looking to expand reach to US drug development market and attract US investors. They needed to demonstrate a commitment to US market by establishing US subsidiary, SIRION Biotech International, and opening a local office in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Further, they needed to educate US drug developers on SIRION’s reputation as one of the world’s most comprehensive viral vector technology platforms and educate US investors on SIRION’s strong growth and revenue momentum
- Revised messages, brand image, and corporate materials
- Created an investor presentation based on The LHS Fifteen-Slide Presentation® methodology.
- Identified and introduced SIRION Biotech to US gene therapy developers and investors.
- Managed and supported roadshow and Investor Summit participation
- Drove awareness through increased news flow planning and media outreach.
- Developed social media strategy and monthly planning calendar.
- Helped establish company as high value partner with differentiated value proposition.
- 11 license agreements signed, LHS assisted in first
- US revenue as a percentage of total revenue increased from 6% in 2012 to 67% in 2019.
- Company revenue increased from approximately $648k in 2012 to approximately $11M in 2019.
- Developed awareness and relationships with US media
- Increased social media presence through consistent posts of company news, service offerings, evergreen content and geotargeting around conference participation.