The role of the Administrative Assistant Intern (Part-Time/Full time) is to support health and science focused Agency’s operations initiatives. Reporting to COO/SVP of Finance & Operations the Administrative Assistant will assist with day-to-day operations and is part of the Operations Team with EA and CEO.
This is a 3-month internship position (24-40 hours/week for 3 months to start) with a possibility of extending the position. This intern is required to be onsite (Boston Office) from Tuesdays through Thursdays (9am-5:30pm).
The responsibilities (includes, but not limited to the following):
Support Agency’s Operations Initiatives:
- On-site support for CEO, EA, and COO/SVP of Finance & Operations.
- Day-to-day management of vendors, including building management and IT vendor.
- Offer critical on-site support for IT.
- Oversight of the reception function, including greeting visitors.
- Assists with agency’s recruiting efforts.
- Assisting credit card reconciliation process and expense tracking.
- Assisting Agency’s IT infrastructure with COO/SVP of Finance & Operations guidance.
- Assisting/managing/organizing contractor, vendor, and client agreements.
- Creating/assisting Team and morale building activities.
- Assisting office management functions of ordering supplies, making sure office environment is clean and professional, organizing internal client meetings, and assisting with any other needs that arise.
- Assisting onboarding/offboarding for new hires/contractors.
- Assisting in New Business/Marketing process as needed.
- Supporting CEO and EA as needed.
- Other operational/finance support.
QUALIFICATIONS & MINDSET
- Strong interest in administration, operational management, and process improvement.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration.
- Ability to handle a variety of constituencies, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a complex environment with multiple priorities.
- Office 365 Experience including strong skills in PowerPoint, Word, Teams, etc.
- Unflappable personality in fast-paced culture required.
Who We Are
With roots in one of the world’s leading health and innovation markets, LaVoieHealthScience is a strategic, integrated communications firm with a keen focus on solving complex communications challenges. The firm is staffed with specialized thinkers in health and science innovation and provides strategy consulting, investor relations and corporate communications, public relations and marketing support to build recognition for health science innovators.